Ongoing Job Openings for Carpenters in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven semi-autonomous emirates with a federal monarchy. The UAE has been ranked as “the most improved nation in the world” by the World Bank, and ranked 44th globally for economic competitiveness by the Global Competitiveness Report 2013-2014.
The UAE has the second-largest economy in the Middle East, with an estimated gross domestic product (GDP) of $400 billion in 2012. The country’s economy is the fastest growing in the world. From less than 2% in 2006, it grew to about 7% by 2008, which was about 10 times faster than any other Arab economy.
The United Arab Emirates has series of established immigration programs opened to interested personnel from all over the world to strenuously and legally move into and gain employment opportunities in the country.
We have both public and privately owned establishments in the country who have ongoing job openings for capable and hardworking personnel to work as Carpenters. Successful candidates will be required to effective perform all assigned duties and tasks in the position which ranges from estimation and sourcing of materials, efficient interpretation of blueprints, and the professional installation of carpentry fittings and structures
Applicants are also required to be able to pay strong attention to details, have, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work in various working environment.
The payment for this job varies depending on the establishment, experience, and skills. However, on average, you’ll earn $18 – $25 per hour.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Proper estimation and sourcing of materials
- Efficient interpretation of blueprints
- Professional installation of carpentry fittings and structures
- Efficient troubleshooting and repair of fittings and systems
- Measure and cut materials accordingly
- Foster a positive and enabling environment
- Foster effective organization and management of the work area
- Strict compliance with established safety and establishments protocols
- Execute all other assigned responsibilities efficiently
Job Skills and Requirements
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be able to lift heavy objects
- Applicants must be able to pay strong attention to details
- Applicants are required to be strong and able to meet the job demand
- Applicants are required to possess strong organization skills
- Applicant are required to have impeccable management skills
- High school diploma
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Applicants are required to be goal-oriented and passionate
How to Apply
Application for the employment opportunity is currently ongoing and strictly online, you’re steps closer to landing your dream job.