Ongoing Job Openings for Dishwashers in Canada
Canada is a country in Northern America. It is the second largest country in the world by total area. Canada borders three of the five Great Lakes and shares a border with the United States to the south. The climate of Canada varies from region to region due to differences in latitude and longitude as well as topography.
Canada has a diversified economy that includes natural resources such as oil, gas, minerals, forests and water; agriculture, forestry and fisheries; manufacturing industries such as aerospace, automotive industries, shipbuilding and construction; and service sectors such as finance, transportation equipment manufacturing and tourism.
Canada has series of established immigration programs opened to interested personnel from all over the world to strenuously and legally move into and gain employment opportunities in the country.
We have both public and privately owned establishments in the country who have ongoing job openings for capable and hardworking personnel to work as Dishwashers. Successful candidates will be required to effective perform all assigned duties and tasks in the position which ranges from the effective cleanliness and washing of dishes, glassware, tableware and others.
Applicants are also required to be able to pay strong attention to details, have valid driving license, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work in various working environment.
The payment for this job varies depending on the establishment, experience, and skills. However, on average, you’ll earn $15 – $20 per hour.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the proper washing and cleaning of the dishes
- Handle the effective sanitation and cleaning of glassware and table ware
- Handle the manual cleaning of pots and utensils
- Foster a positive and enabling environment
- Foster effective organization and management of the work area
- Strict compliance with established safety and establishments protocols
- Execute all other assigned responsibilities efficiently
Job Skills and Requirements
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be able to lift heavy objects
- Applicants must be able to pay strong attention to details
- Applicants are required to be strong and able to meet the job demand
- Applicants are required to possess strong organization skills
- Applicant are required to have impeccable management skills
- High school diploma
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Applicants are required to be goal-oriented and passionate
How to Apply
Application for the employment opportunity is currently ongoing and strictly online, you’re steps closer to landing your dream job.