Ongoing Recruitment for Crew Members at McDonald Corporation
McDonald’s Corporation is the world’s largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving around 68 million customers daily in 119 countries across 35,000 outlets.
The company began in 1940 as a barbecue restaurant operated by two brothers named Maurice and Richard McDonald. In 1948, they reorganized their business as a hamburger stand. The first McDonald’s franchise opened in Phoenix, Arizona in 1953. The company became publicly traded on the stock market in 1965 and has grown exponentially ever since.
We have ongoing recruitment in the company for capable and hardworking personnel to join their diverse crew members
Successful candidates will be required to effective perform all assigned duties and tasks in the position which ranges from welcoming and greeting of customers, preparation of our renowned chicken, and effective interaction with customers
Applicants are also required to have excellent organization and management skills, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work in various working environment.
Full time and part-time job openings
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and greet customers to the restaurant
- Accurate taking and serving of customers order
- Preparation of our renowned chicken
- Effective interaction with customers
- Ensuring proper organization and cleanliness of the restaurant
- Receive and process customers payments
- Responsible for the creation of positive and enabling atmosphere for all customers
- Strict compliance with established safety and establishments protocols
- Perform all other assigned responsibilities efficiently
Job Skills and Requirements
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be able to lift heavy objects
- Applicants must be able to pay strong attention to details
- Applicants are required to be strong and able to meet the job demand
- Applicants are required to possess strong organization skills
- Applicant are required to have impeccable management skills
- High school diploma
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Applicants are required to be goal-oriented and passionate
How to Apply
Application for the employment opportunity is currently ongoing and strictly online, you’re steps closer to landing your dream job.