Ongoing Recruitment for Housekeepers in the USA
The United States of America is a country in Northern America. It is the third largest in size and third most populous. The economy of the United States is one that is based on free market principles and capitalism, which means that it consists of both private enterprise and public enterprise. The U.S. has the world’s largest national economy, with an annual GDP (gross domestic product) of approximately $19 trillion as measured by purchasing power parity (PPP).
The U.S. dollar is the world’s primary reserve currency and its currency is used as the international standard against which other currencies are measured. The country has a series of established immigration programs opened to immigrants from all over the world to strenuously and legally move into and gain employment opportunities in the country.
We have both private and public establishments in the country who have ongoing job openings for capable and hardworking personnel to work as Housekeepers. Successful candidates will be required to effective perform all assigned duties and tasks in the position which ranges from proper cleaning of assigned spaces and regular emptying and disposal of trash cans and bins.
Applicants are also required to have excellent organization and management skills, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work in various working environment.
The payment for this job varies depending on the establishment, experience, and skills. However, on average, you’ll earn $15 – $20 per hour.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Proper and effective mopping and vacuuming of floors
- Coordinate the effective cleanings and appearance of the assigned space
- Handle the proper removal and disposal of trash bins
- Effective cleaning and maintenance of cleaning tools and machine after use
- Proper cleaning and disinfecting of toilets, sinks, and washrooms
- Responsible for the creation of positive and enabling atmosphere for all guests
- Foster effective organization and management of the work area
- Strict compliance with established safety and establishments protocols
- Perform all other assigned responsibilities efficiently
Job Skills and Requirements
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be able to lift heavy objects
- Applicants must be able to pay strong attention to details
- Applicants are required to be strong and energetic
- Applicants are required to possess strong organization and management skills
- Previous experience working in related field
- High school diploma
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Applicants are required to be goal-oriented and passionate
How to Apply
Application for the employment opportunity is currently ongoing and strictly online, you’re steps closer to landing your dream job.