Ongoing Recruitment for Loaders at the Coca-Cola Company
Coca-Cola is a multinational beverage company that produces and distributes various nonalcoholic beverages. The company was founded in 1886 by John Stith Pemberton in Atlanta, Georgia. Today, Coca-Cola has become one of the most recognized brands around the world with its iconic logo often seen on billboards and advertisements for their products.
In 1977, Muhtar Kent, who had been working for Coca-Cola since 1962 as an accountant, was appointed as President and CEO of The Coca-Cola Company. Kent led the company from 2002 to 2015 when he retired. We have made significant strides in our journey to build a more sustainable business and world.
We have ongoing recruitment in the company for capable and hardworking personnel to work as Loaders and Packers.
Successful candidates will be required to effective perform all assigned duties and tasks in the position which ranges from loading and offloading of products in the warehouse and the proper sorting and arrangement of products
Applicants are also required to have excellent organization and management skills, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work in various working environment.
Full time and part-time job openings
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the effective pulling of orders
- Coordinate the proper loading and offloading of products from the truck
- Sorting and packing of products in the warehouse
- Accurate building of orders and getting it ready for loading
- Manual lifting and movement of products in the warehouse
- Effective operation, care, and maintenance of warehouse machine and tools
- Responsible for the creation of positive and enabling atmosphere for all customers
- Foster effective organization and management of the work area
- Strict compliance with established safety and establishments protocols
- Perform all other assigned responsibilities efficiently
Job Skills and Requirements
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be able to lift heavy objects
- Applicants must be able to pay strong attention to details
- Applicants are required to be strong and able to meet the job demand
- Applicants are required to possess strong organization skills
- Applicant are required to have impeccable management skills
- High school diploma
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Applicants are required to be goal-oriented and passionate
How to Apply
Application for the employment opportunity is currently ongoing and strictly online, you’re steps closer to landing your dream job.