Ongoing Recruitment for Team Members at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)
Kentucky Fried Chicken, or KFC, is a fast food chain that specializes in fried chicken. KFC was founded on March 20, 1930 by Colonel Harland Sanders in North Corbin, Kentucky. The restaurant was a one-room cabin that served five dishes: fried chicken, country ham and biscuits, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob and coffee.
The restaurant became successful and grew quickly. In 1937 Harland Sanders franchised his secret recipe to Pete Harman of South Salt Lake City, Utah for $2,000. It then expanded across the United States as well as Canada and overseas (to England in 1973).
We have ongoing recruitment in the company for capable and hardworking personnel to join their diverse team members
Successful candidates will be required to effective perform all assigned duties and tasks in the position which ranges from welcoming and greeting of customers, preparation of our renowned chicken, and effective interaction with customers
Applicants are also required to have excellent organization and management skills, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work in various working environment.
Full time and part-time job openings
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and greet customers to the restaurant
- Accurate taking and serving of customers order
- Preparation of our renowned chicken
- Effective interaction with customers
- Ensuring proper organization and cleanliness of the restaurant
- Receive and process customers payments
- Responsible for the creation of positive and enabling atmosphere for all customers
- Strict compliance with established safety and establishments protocols
- Perform all other assigned responsibilities efficiently
Job Skills and Requirements
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be able to lift heavy objects
- Applicants must be able to pay strong attention to details
- Applicants are required to be strong and able to meet the job demand
- Applicants are required to possess strong organization skills
- Applicant are required to have impeccable management skills
- High school diploma
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Applicants are required to be goal-oriented and passionate
How to Apply
Application for the employment opportunity is currently ongoing and strictly online, you’re steps closer to landing your dream job.
Apply for KFC Team Members Jobs Today