Ongoing Recruitment for Warehouse Loaders at PepsiCo Incorporation
PepsiCo was founded in 1898 by Caleb Bradham in North Carolina and was originally called the Brad’s Drink Company. The company was renamed Pepsi-Cola Company in 1902 when it began manufacturing its trademark product Pepsi-Cola.
PepsiCo has merged with many other companies to form one of the world’s largest food and beverage corporations. It has a net revenue of $62 billion as of 2017 which includes $16 billion from its food division and $46 billion from its beverage division.
We have ongoing recruitment in the company for capable and hardworking personnel to join their diverse crew members
Successful candidates will be required to effective perform all assigned duties and tasks in the position which ranges from loading and offloading of products in the warehouse and the proper sorting and arrangement of products
Applicants are also required to have excellent organization and management skills, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work in various working environment.
Full time and part-time job openings
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the effective pulling of orders
- Coordinate the proper loading and offloading of products from the truck
- Sorting and packing of products in the warehouse
- Accurate building of orders and getting it ready for loading
- Manual lifting and movement of products in the warehouse
- Effective operation, care, and maintenance of warehouse machine and tools
- Responsible for the creation of positive and enabling atmosphere for all customers
- Foster effective organization and management of the work area
- Strict compliance with established safety and establishments protocols
- Perform all other assigned responsibilities efficiently
Job Skills and Requirements
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be able to lift heavy objects
- Applicants must be able to pay strong attention to details
- Applicants are required to be strong and able to meet the job demand
- Applicants are required to possess strong organization skills
- Applicant are required to have impeccable management skills
- High school diploma
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Applicants are required to be goal-oriented and passionate
How to Apply
Application for the employment opportunity is currently ongoing and strictly online, you’re steps closer to landing your dream job.