Kenosha is a city located in southeastern Wisconsin. It is home to several industrial and manufacturing businesses that offer numerous employment opportunities to both citizens and immigrants.
In particular, there’s high demand for warehouse jobs in Kenosha due to several companies seeking to hire skilled and reliable workers to help in the proper management of inventory as well as shipping processes.
Available Warehouse Jobs in Kenosha
Below are some of the available warehouse job opportunities in Kenosha
- Material Handler
- Package Handler
- Forklift Operator
- Warehouse Operative
- Warehouse Associate
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Warehouse jobs in Kenosha typically involve tasks such as;
- receiving and storing goods
- preparing orders for shipment
- maintaining inventory records
- load and unload trucks
- clean and organization warehouse
- The most common warehouse positions in Kenosha include material handlers, forklift operators, and shipping and receiving clerks.
Skills and Required Qualifications
To be considered for warehouse jobs in Kenosha, applicant must meet certain requirements which include but not limited to;
- High School Diploma or GED
- Physical Fitness
- Previous experience
- Good organization and management skills
- Forklift driving certification
Warehouse jobs in Kenosha offer a variety of employment opportunities for individuals with the right skills and qualifications.